I was tagged by Leah for this meme. I’ve never been tagged for a meme before!
1. I once rode in one of the Life Lion helicopters. No, I wasn’t the one being transported to the hospital. It was kind of cool for the first 10 minutes…until I became VERY nauseous halfway into the flight!
2. I’m a beach snob, although I’m not a very good swimmer. I’m not interested in hearing that lakes in the U.S. have “beaches”. I also find it hard to imagine visiting a beach in June and finding that the water is cold. I suppose growing up in the Caribbean has something to do with that.
3. I have 2 “baby teeth” that never fell out. I don’t know why – I seldom visited the dentist growing up. They don’t bother me and they don’t show any signs of loosening yet. But I shudder to think what horribly expensive orthodontic genes I’ve passed on to my offspring!
4. I am really good at standardized tests of any kind, but I suck at essay-type tests.
5. I was 25 years old when I finally got my driver’s license. By then, Mark and I had been married for almost 4 years, and he was sick of being my chauffeur. He was the one who taught me how to drive (poor Mark) but that’s another story.
6. Lately, I have developed a craving for those awesome “hand spun” chocolate milkshakes from Wendy’s. So if this new baby weighs 10 lbs, that’s the reason why!